Sunday, June 8, 2008

I am so so so so gonna miss u guys!

hi guys! i missed out so much fun out there! >.< now im still at kl... tomolow then i will be able to go back to sg. i am so so so so sorry to joel tat i missed his birthday celebration(i've promised him b4 i will be there! >.<)! n i am so so so so so so sorry to fahmi u all tat i couldnt make it to the soccer! but i am so so so so so so so hoping i can join u guys for the SENTOSA! >.< (cant confirm tat yet as i still have something to be done.......)

i have been kinda 'missing' these few days due to the internet connection problem within the area im staying... now im at startbucks trying to get back to the line n world out there.. reading the posts here makes me really really hope to be able to meet u guys up for activities! geez... wat a weird feeling i got here... im gonna lose many great frens... although i wasnt very active during most of the time but i did really enjoy being with u all together under one roof(kinda 'under one roof'...^^)

now here it is.. (i know it will happens anyway but i didnt know it'd be so soon.. i tot i would at least have a FIVE year in sg.. T.T) i kinda really feel like im losing my frenssss.. my great frensss.. my awesome AVT! do hope msn really keeps relationships?..

well i think next 2 weeks could be my last 2 weeks in sg... after returned my student card, student pass, ezlink.. n clear my last bill, n oh ya! (advertisement time..) who wants(or willing) to continue my number? i am so so so having headache bcuz of this.... M1 asked me to find a fren to continue my account(n tats really almost impossible...) but still really hope i can settle this b4 i go off sg... >.<

so guys.. do really make this blog as merry as it can be okie? so tat i can know wat's happening on u guys.. =)
javascript:void(0)


( p/s #1: really funny reading this blog! =D )
( p/s #2: i don really know where should i put this post so if it wasnt supposed to be here any of u can make it not to be here. >.< )
( p/s #3: andrew thank u very much for helping me on getting leopard.. =D )
( p/s #4: this ps thingy doesnt seems like going to stop )
( p/s #5: im having fun doing this though... XD )
( p/s #6: okay okay i'll stop.... )
( p/s #7: MALAYSIA PETROL PRICE HAS RAISED! RM2.7!!! n its going to raise till RM4!! WAT THE HELL!!! )
( p/s #8: okay this is truely out of title.. )
( p/s #9: okay OKAY i will stop now! but lemme say this b4 i go.. AVT RAAAAAAAAAWKS!!! =D so long my frenssss.. )





( p/s #10: okay im off.. =D )

No comments:

 
CopyRight Reserved to AVT '07™